Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Photographs of Recent

I felt that a photo update was needed.

Here's Chelsea and Honorio exploring the building in which there's a paladar restaurant in Central Havana. The building's been used for fashion shoots, and the photos are displayed in the paladar. Lots of families live there too, of course, as all of the mansions have been turned into multi-family homes since the revolution. It's such an eloquent demonstration of what the revolution was trying to do.
Swimming off the malecón:



Going for a walk:
Playing soccer. This shot was entirely accidental, as I was taking a picture of the buildings and José ran into the frame. I really like it though.

At the beach:


The storm that came in yesterday, causing Danny and I to get creative with our laundry:

And now I'm off to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment